Teflon® coating: licensed non-stick coating applicators
Siltech Industries is the only company in New Zealand licensed by DuPont to apply their genuine Teflon® non-stick coatings.
A number of Teflon® coating formulations are available, depending on customers' requirements.
We will guide you in the selection of the most suitable Teflon® coating dependent on service requirements and metal type.
Benefits of Teflon® coating:
- Non-stick coating. DuPont Teflon® coatings provide a non-stick surface, ideal for industrial applications where excellent release properties are required, for food and non-food applications.
- Hygienic. DuPont Teflon® non-stick coatings are hygienic and consistently used in food processing and food manufacturing equipment. Our food grade Teflon® coatings are US FDA approved.
- Corrosion protection. Teflon® plating parts and equipment will provide corrosion resistance.
- Chemical resistant. The DuPont Teflon® coating will also protect parts and equipment from harsh environments and chemicals.
- Versatile. The versatility of DuPont's Teflon® coatings are vast, allowing them to be used on close-fitting machine parts as well as thicker and stronger non-stick coatings for components in rough service.
Examples of Teflon® coating usage:
- Industries served: food processing; food manufacturing; cereal manufacturers; bakers and bakeries; pie and cookie factories; cheese processors; chocolatiers; printing; textiles; plastics.
- Examples of Teflon® coated products: chutes for bakery equipment; chocolate moulds; rollers; conveyor rollers; hoppers; mixer paddles; probes; heat sealing bars; pie pallets; pizza trays; cookie trays; measuring instruments.
Contact us to discuss your Teflon® coating requirements, we'd be pleased to help you.